HTML G - Terms and Conditions
The term 'HTML G' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website, including the Terms and Conditions is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the HTML editor platform, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are not responsible to our third parties, such as the web hosting (which might cause downtime), Paypal (used for online payment), Google Analytics (used for collecting anonymous statistics) etc.
- The user needs to have basic web browser skills in order to operate the website. The online HTML editor hosted on this website requires the knowledge of the HTML code.
- Our website has been tested in all major web browsers, including mobile platforms. We are not responsible of any errors caused by outdated computers, devices or web browsers. Recommended web browsers: the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozzlilla Firefox, or Edge.
- We are not responsible for circumstances we don't control, such as your computer environment, your web browser, the Paypal online payment process, our web hosting provider etc.
- Our support might not be able to respond to the incoming requests immediately and in some cases it might take days to give a response to the messages addressed to us.
- We don't guarantee any refund once a purchase has been made.
- The online HTML code editor is supplied 'as is', we keep working on it and we keep adding and removing features and we keep changing the user interface .
- We use a third party hosting provider so we can't guarantee uninterrupted uptime of our service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The term 'subscription' refers to the online HTML editor service license we provide for the users who had purchased a membership for a specified subscription period. This includes: WYSIWYG editor, Source code editor with syntax highlighting, Tag manager, HTML cleaner, and other parts of the Control panel. Read more about the features on this link.
- Subscription license – Every visitor is offered to buy a subscription on the License page. Once the user completes the online checkout process provided by PayPal he's redirected back to our website which displays a custom URL (web link) which is assigned to the current subscription and contains the subscription ID. There's no registration and login on our website, every visitor can access the premium features of the website through their custom URL. We advise every visitor to save their link to a safe place, otherwise he will lose access to the premium features. Every license owner is responsible for the fair use of his license according these these Terms and Conditions.
- Benefits – Users not owning a subscription license may access for free the HTML Editor which is a public demo presenting potential customers the features of the premium membership. The free version might be limited, can show advertising and can add unwanted links to the edited documents.
- Subscription period – The subscription period starts on the day of purchase and it's valid until the same date in the next month, the current day being free. The length of the subscirption is depending on the length of the current month. Every subscription type works on the same precept. Time zone differences between the server time and your local time might cause lags. After the subscription period ends your link becomes inactive and you can extend it by purchasing a new subscription.
- Platform limit – Every regular subscription can be used from a maximum of 3 different platforms in a week. Office licenses can be used from 10 and Special licenses as specified. By different platform we mean the device (dektop/tablet/mobile) but even different web browsers are considered to be new platforms. We always measure this for the last week so you are free to use our premium service from a new service if you didn't reach the limit in the last 7 days.
- Fraudulent usage – The website visitors are not allowed to download the webpage or modify the default functionality of our service with browser plugins, disabling cookies, downloading or caching the website or any other way that might differ from the basic functionality. We may invalidate any subscription if we notice any fraudulent activity that is against our terms and conditions. This may also give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Stolen subscription – If a license owner assumes an unauthorized person got access to his license code and reports it stolen we can invalidate the current license and create a new one with the same expiration date. To request a new license the user has to contact us specifying the current license and we will generate a new code. The first time is free but a service fee will apply for further changes.
- Subscription not confirmed – If the PayPal online payment process completes and the system fails to display your custom subscription license, the user needs to contact us with his transaction details and we will provide him with a valid subscription code.
Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We are working hard for you to be satisfied and retruning customer.
Last modified: 24.10.2016