HTML G - Terms and Conditions
The term 'HTML G' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, represented by SC Ruwix Services SRL (Romania).
- The content of the pages of this website, including the Terms and Conditions is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the HTML editor platform, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are not responsible to our third parties, such as the web hosting (which might cause downtime), Paypal (used for online payment), Google Analytics (used for collecting anonymous statistics) etc.
- The user needs to have basic web browser skills in order to operate the website. The online HTML editor hosted on this website requires the knowledge of the HTML code.
- Our website has been tested in all major web browsers, including mobile platforms. We are not responsible of any errors caused by outdated computers, devices or web browsers. Recommended web browsers: the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozzlilla Firefox, or Edge.
- We are not responsible for circumstances we don't control, such as your computer environment, your web browser, the Paypal online payment process, our web hosting provider etc.
- Our support might not be able to respond to the incoming requests immediately and in some cases it might take days to give a response to the messages addressed to us.
- We don't guarantee any refund once a purchase has been made.
- The online HTML code editor is supplied 'as is', we keep working on it and we keep adding and removing features and we keep changing the user interface .
- We use a third party hosting provider so we can't guarantee uninterrupted uptime of our service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The term 'subscription' refers to the online HTML editor service we provide for the users who had purchased a membership for a specified period. This includes: WYSIWYG editor, Source code editor with syntax highlighting, Tag manager, HTML cleaner, and other parts of the Control panel (read more about the features). Subscriptions can be accessed with a custom link, generated through the online payment process.
- Subscription license – Every visitor is offered to buy a subscription on the License page. Once the user completes the online checkout process provided by PayPal he's redirected back to our website which displays a custom URL (web link) which is assigned to the current subscription and contains the subscription ID. There's no registration and login on our website, every visitor can access the premium features of the website simply with their custom URL, without further verification. We advise every visitor to save their link to a safe place, otherwise he will lose access to the premium features. Subscribers who add their email address on the first page of the checkout receive a confirmation message in their inbox with their custom subscription URL. Every license owner is responsible for the fair use of his license according to these Terms and Conditions.
- Benefits – Users not owning a subscription license may access for free the HTML Editor which is a public demo presenting potential customers the features of the premium membership. The free version might be limited, can show advertising, can add unwanted links to the edited documents and it can be completely disabled/removed from the website at any time.
- Subscription period – The subscription period starts on the day of purchase and it's valid through the selected period, the current day being free. The length of the subscirption is depending on the length of the current month. Every subscription type works on the same precept. Time zone differences between the server time and your local time might cause lags. Your link becomes inactive when the subscription period ends and you can extend it by purchasing a new subscription, receiving a new URL.
- Platform limit – Every regular subscription can be used from a maximum of 3 different platforms in a week unless otherwise stated. By different platform we mean the device (dektop/tablet/mobile) but even different web browsers are considered to be new platforms. You are free to use our premium service from a new device if you didn't reach the limit in the last 7 days.
- Fraudulent usage – The website visitors are not allowed to download the webpage or modify the default functionality of our service with browser plugins, disabling cookies, downloading or caching the website or any other way that might differ from the basic functionality. We may invalidate any subscription if we notice any fraudulent activity that is against our terms and conditions. This may also give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Stolen subscription – If a license owner assumes an unauthorized person got access to his license code and reports it stolen we can invalidate the current license and create a new one with the same expiration date. To request a new license the user has to contact us specifying the current license and we will generate a new code. The first time is free but a service fee may apply for further changes.
- Lost subscription – Every license owner is responsible for his subscription code. We can recover a lost license code according to the email address of the license owner. To request a license code recovery the subscriber can contact us attaching the PayPal payment confirmation. In this case we try to recover the lost license or generate a new one with the same ending date.
- Subscription not confirmed – If the PayPal online payment process completes and the system fails to display your custom subscription license, the user needs to contact us with his transaction details and we will provide him with a valid subscription code.
- Subscription cancellation – There's no need to cancel your subscription once you no longer wish to use your subscription. We don't offer refund to those who stop using the service before the end of subscription period.
Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We are working hard for you to be satisfied and retruning customer.
T&C last modified: 21.03.2017
See previous version here, valid for those who had purchased their subscription before the date specified.